Today was a very remarkable Jumaa in the Syrian revolution, not only because of the numbers of protests and protesters, but also because many Syrian cities were on complete civil disobedience. Embassies of Syria also witnessed protests against Al-Assad regime. First, watch this Youtube video that shows one of the main streets in Homs totally empty with all shops closed.
(Scenes from this Jumaa)
* Syrian army completed deployment in Jesr Al Shoghor near Turkish border and says it received “warm welcome” !
* About 21 Syrians were shot dead today during the protests.
* Hassan Nasrallah showed his real face, he’s supporting the Syrian regime against Syrian people, he took the side of tyrants and murderers, he won’t stay long before he regrets it because the Syrian regime already started to fall.
* International sanctions against Syria are pure clowning, they’re not effective. On the other hand, we don’t want NATO to interfere, we don’t want another Libya. Saving Syria is the job of Syrians & the Arab league, but as usual, we are waiting for someone else to do our job, we always wait for actions to start reacting, to start moving, and the new trend is expecting Turkey and Erdogan to solve every tiny problem we might have.
* Who’s Assad fooling with the fake crowds he gathers every now & then to show support to his regime ? (same with Ali Saleh).
* Many want to make the revolution in Syria seem to be a “sectarian conflict”, they’re working hard on that, we should prevent them at any cost and prove the opposite. It’s the last card of every falling dictator.
Finally, this last video shows the mother of Ahmed Hariri, one of this Jumaa’s martyrs, crying him, it’s very heartbreaking…and some people still wonder why do they want to overthrow Bashar and his regime.